HP helps SMB Solution Providers thrive in a competitive market by providing relevant and impactful compensation programs, demand generation initiatives, and sales enablement resources. When added to the broadest IT portfolio in the industry, it’s the most compelling growth opportunity for the partner community.
Hello HP Partners
Today’s mobile workers introduce their own tablets and smartphones to an organization’s secure networked desktop and laptop environment, wanting to print from these devices. This brings risk.
Additionally, documents are becoming increasingly harder to store and control, costing time and money, and requiring stronger management.
This fall, HP is releasing new printing products and solutions—that will help capture, manage, and digitize paper workflows securely.
Learn all about them at the HP Freedom to Print event in a city near you.
Don’t miss this exclusive and limited opportunity!
Join us and learn how to simplify your users’ printer experiences, lower your printer fleet management costs, and easily help safeguard sensitive documents. This is the future of printing ready today.
We are only bringing this opportunity live to 6 cities. As a special treat we are bringing in award-winning chef and restaurateur, Rick Bayless, to share some of his favorite recipes as he discusses how technology has impacted his workplace.
- 10/8 – San Francisco
- 10/15 – San Diego
- 10/22 – Dallas
- 10/25 – Chicago
- 10/30 – Boston
- 11/5 - Orlando
See, explore, and experience…
- Newly announced HP LaserJet Multi-Function Printers, now mobile-enabled and cloud-ready
- New HP workflow and security solutions to capture, manage, and digitize paper overflows securely
- New wireless direct and touch-to-print technologies to effortlessly connect smartphones and tablets to an existing fleet of HP printers
Invitations for you and your customers are available for download below. And please execute and bring to the event the NDA at the bottom of the registration.
The URL is: www.seeuthere.com/hp/freedomtoprint/2013
Half-day agenda, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Keynote – From HP Factory, presenting HP’s vision for innovation in imaging, printing, and personal systems
- Learning – Exploration of secure deployment of mobility on your current fleet of HP devices (2008 printers and beyond)
- Hands-on demos – Multiple opportunities featuring the Mobile Workplace, the Managed and Secure Workplace, and the Digitized Workplace
- Lunch – Featuring our guest and culinary pioneer Rick Bayless, star of the PBS series Mexico: One Plate at a Time, who will share some of his favorite recipes and discuss the impact of technology on his workplace
- Optional sneak peek – After lunch, a presentation of the future of printing
(requires a signed nondisclosure agreement)