HP helps SMB Solution Providers thrive in a competitive market by providing relevant and impactful compensation programs, demand generation initiatives, and sales enablement resources. When added to the broadest IT portfolio in the industry, it’s the most compelling growth opportunity for the partner community.
Simplifying the HP Partner Concierge experience
May 14, 2013
Dear HP Channel Partners,
As part of our continued effort to make it easier to engage with HP, today we are introducing several new improvements to the HP Partner Concierge portal. HP Partner Concierge provides instant access to the latest information you need to successfully sell HP solutions. With various self-serve resources, support tools, and a live chat function, you can get answers to your questions in minutes, from how to locate an end-user sales rep, to the amount of memory a device has, and which products qualify for specific programs. With today’s enhancements, we’re making it even easier to engage and to get what you need to close deals.
Key improvements to the HP Partner Concierge portal include:
- New layout and design: Now you can quickly find the content you’re most interested in and expand specific folders for greater detail.
- Partner feedback capabilities: Give us your feedback by clicking on the thumbs up / thumbs down icons and share your input! Let us know what you find helpful and what we can improve.
- Chat icon location: Now with an easier-to-locate icon in the upper right corner of the HP Partner Concierge homepage, you can more quickly engage real-time with our “HP Partner Concierge” experts via live chat.
Additionally, we are expanding HP Partner Concierge in Canada and Mexico, so please help us spread the word to your colleagues in these countries!
If you’re not already registered for HP Partner Concierge, sign up today for a chance to win an HP ElitePad!
Thank you for your business and your feedback. We truly value your partnership and will continue to work hard to earn your business every day.
The HP Team
3000 Hanover Street
Palo Alto, California, 94304-1185
650-857-1501, Fax: 650-857-5518
Call our SMB Sales Center at (888) 629-6914 or try our HP Partner Concierge:
Contact HP Concierge
(Open for business Monday - Friday 7:00 AM CST - 7:00 PM CST)
The HP Industry Standard Servers (ISS) organization is committed to giving its SMB partners the tools they need to make selling ISS easier. To this end, we developed new training assets as a start of a broader effort to ensure that SMB partners receive the ISS-focused training they need in order to develop and grow their ISS business.
The training topics are:
- Server Fundamentals for the SMB: VERY basic overview of the benefits a growing SMB customer will receive by investing in a server infrastructure.
- HP ProLiant Gen8 e Series vs p Series: Compares the e Series vs the p Series and which should be mapped to different customer types. This training focuses more on the e Series given the SMB audience focus.
- HP ProLiant Gen8 Servers: In-depth training about the “4 Pillars” of Gen8 that combine to bring SMB customers unprecedented value.
These assets are accessible through a variety of delivery vehicles, including: partner loyalty platforms, Partner Learning Center, HP Video Library, YouTube, and even select distributor’s websites. Please visit the HP Partner Concierge at www.hppartnerconcierge.com or the HP Partner Portal at www.hp.com/partners/us.
HP ProLiant Gen8 p Series vs e Series
4 Pillars of ProLiant Gen8 Servers
Server Fundamentals for the SMB
More on HP
Avnet Introduces Big Data and Analytics Solution Featuring HP Vertica
The integrated, packaged offering of services, software, and hardware is designed to rapidly generate results for end customers’ big data initiatives.
(June 13, 2013)
Veeam Simplifies Offsite Backup with Its Latest Version
Backup & Replication, Version 7 adds Built-In WAN Acceleration and VMware Backup from Storage Snapshots to its feature set.
(June 03, 2013)
Veeam Backup & Replication v7 Enables Backups from SAN Snapshots
Storage snapshot support has been provided for HP StoreVirtual VSA, HP StoreVirtual (LeftHand, P4000 series) or HP StoreServ (3PAR) storage.
(May 24, 2013)
HP Broadens Use of Asetek Liquid Cooling Technologies
The sealed-loop liquid cooling innovations will now be used in single-processor HP Z820 workstations.
(May 21, 2013)
HP Compaq Elite 8300 All-In-One PC Review
All-in-one computers have a great space-saving profile for businesses and regular home users. Not at all a stranger to the AIO market, HP has introduced its Compaq Elite 8300 AIO system.
(May 07, 2013)
What’s Hot in Desktops
New form factors and enhanced capabilities might breathe some life into your PC business.
(April 17, 2013)
More on HP