The CrystalBlue Cordless Phone adds enhanced wireless mobility to Whaleback's Crystal Cloud-based Managed Unified Communications Services portfolio.
April 09, 2012
Whaleback Managed Services, a managed unified communications provider, is now offering a new cordless phone. The CrystalBlue Cordless Phone adds enhanced wireless mobility to Whaleback’s Crystal Cloud-based Managed Unified Communications Services portfolio.
Ideal for SMBs, the CrystalBlue Cordless Phone is a reliable way to deploy SIP-based telephony. Features include:
- Up to six DECT 6.0 cordless handsets per base
- Support for up to eight phone numbers
- Support for three simultaneous calls
- HD audio
- 1000 foot range per handset
- Easy to use web configuration interface
- Support for advance call features, including three-way conferencing, call transfer, park and retrieve, full duplex hands-free speakerphone, ringtone selection
- 2.5 mm headset jack
For more information, visit Whaleback Managed Services.