The OMNI1500LCDT Line-Interactive Tower UPS System offers voltage regulation, surge suppression, and battery support for SMBs.
March 19, 2013
Power protection and connectivity innovator Tripp Lite is rolling out an economical UPS system for SMBs.
The OMNI1500LCDT Line-Interactive Tower UPS System is designed to protect equipment from blackouts, brownouts and other power problems while keeping the user constantly informed through an easy-to- read LCD control panel.
The OMNI1500LCDT UPS system prevents data loss to connected computers and lost DVR recordings to home theater systems with features like dependable battery support, automatic voltage regulation (AVR), and surge suppression.
Users can install Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert data-saving software, which enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves.
Features of the new USP system include:
- LCD control panel with six selectable screens of UPS and site power data.
- Runtime display for connected equipment.
- AVR feature that automatically adjusts incoming voltage to safe levels without using battery power.
- Built-in USB port.
- PowerAlert Software (free download) for monitoring power conditions, controlling UPS systems, shutting down systems.
- Ten outlets, five with battery support and surge suppression for vital components (with five with surge-only protection for devices not requiring battery support).
“Our new UPS system offers reliable power protection and a great set of features,” says Tripp Lite product manager Rich Feldhaus. “And the advanced LCD shows key information like estimated battery runtime and load percentage, keeping the user continuously informed of their equipment status.”