Multi-user KVM switches offer all-in-one system control at users' fingertips.
September 27, 2013
Tripp Lite, a manufacturer of power protection and connectivity solutions, has introduced four new NetCommander Multi-User IP KVM Switches. The new IP KVM Switches allow users the ability to control multiple servers or serial devices from one monitor, keyboard, and mouse. Multi-user access allows for up to four simultaneous remote users and an additional simultaneous local user, giving network managers the flexibility they need when accessing connected devices. Dual Ethernet ports and power supplies provide redundancy in the event of a crash, ensuring continuous system uptime. Remote access is a “breeze” with video and mouse syncing that is optimized to make a user’s over-IP session as seamless as if they were sitting right at the local console.
Key Features and Benefits
- Enable direct connection of up to 32 servers/serial devices
- Support for one local and up to four simultaneous remote sessions
- Dual serial ports enable connection of serial manageable devices like PDUs, firewalls and routers
- Dual Ethernet ports and power supplies provide redundancy in the event of a crash
- Allow “system sent” messages to SNMP server to notify of LAN or power failures
- Allow users to remotely control connected PDUs—individual ports on the KVM can be assigned to a port on the PDU, allowing users to power cycle or power ON/OFF connected servers without leaving the KVM session screen
- Event logs record events that take place on the installation, such as logins, reboots, and changes to network settings
- Feature a wide range of video and mouse sync settings to ensure optimal remote session performance in any situation
“We’re excited to introduce the new NetCommander Multi-User IP KVM Switches,” says David Posner, Tripp Lite product manager. “We have combined the functionality, performance, and reliability IT administrators demand with a price point that has not been matched by another Multi-User IP KVM Switch.”
For more information on Tripp Lite’s IP KVM Switches, visit http://www.tripplite.com/en/search-results.cfm?q=B072+Multi-User+IP+KVMs&utm_source=PR_PressRelease&utm_medium=PressRelease&utm_campaign=PR_0913_IPKVMs_FMI