Features include enhanced remote control, monitoring, service automation, and service desk for SMB-focused partners.
June 27, 2013
Naverisk 2013 R1 remote monitoring and management software, from the company of the same name, now offers enhanced remote control, monitoring, service automation, and a service desk with time tracking and billing for SMB-focused IT service providers around the world.
The new release of Naverisk includes significant partner lead enhancements, including:
Remote Monitoring and Management enhancements
- Device-based custom dashboards
- Native Linux agents, a greater range of Linux distribution support (Redhat, SUSE, Debian, Ubuntu, Centos, Mint, Citrix Xenserver)
- Remote control improvements, performance tuning enhancements, bulk installation flexibility
- SNMP enhancements and improved support for VMWare monitoring
- Ticket-based custom dashboards
- Ticket merging
- Scheduling tickets and linking tickets to technician email calendars
- Enhanced asset management, bulk upload of assets and attaching documents to assets
- Warranty management for devices
These features, delivered as a single solution, work together to help Naverisk partners of any size to deliver total IT services and a quality support experience to their clients.
Naverisk 2013 R1 is now available to new and existing partners.