New HP t820 Thin Client offers to deliver fast, secure, and versatile computing.
August 19, 2013
HP announces its most powerful thin client solution, the HP t820 Flexible Series Thin Client for industries that need to run specialty programs like financial services, architecture and government agencies. “There is a new and growing demand in today’s market for quad-core processing and multimedia graphics on thin clients, “ said Jeff Groudan, Marketing Director, Thin Clients, HP.
The HPt820 Flexible Series Thin Client offers users powerful performance and graphics combined with security, ensuring an organization’s sensitive data is secured on the server even if its devices are compromised, lost or stolen.
Enhanced features on the HP t820
- Powerful processing with Intel Core i5 or Intel Pentium. The HP t820 is eight times faster than the HP t610 Flexible Thin Client and can control large amounts of data and multiple applications at once.
- Security with fiber-optic networking, Intel vPro technology, BIOS implemented to NIST guidelines and TPM Chipset. Preboot authentication and connections allow users in private industries to securely log on to their protected network.
- Build-in VGA video port and DisplayPort 1.2 for enhanced functionality. The HP t820 supports three large monitors out of the box, and with an AMD Radeon HD 7650A MXM graphics card and with one or more optional multistream DisplayPort hubs, it can expand to seven HD monitors.
- HP Velocity network performance management software, included with the HP t820, automatically adapts to changing network conditions and improves network utilization.
- Multiprotocol support for Microsoft and VMware. It is VMware Horizon View and RFX certified for Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard (WES) 7 E operating systems.
The HP t820 is expected to be available worldwide in November 2013. It will be demonstrated at VMworld in San Francisco, California, August 26 – 29, 2013. More information about HP is available at: http://www.hp.com