The cloud-based ERP adds drag-and-drop support, improved report layouts, and column and parametric filtering.
August 27, 2013
Cloud-based ERP solutions developer Acumatica has released the latest iteration of its flagship.
Acumatica 4.1 is designed to offer SMB users improved usability. According to the company’s CTO Mike Chtchelkonogov, version 4.1 builds the product’s “usability story.”
“We know how the modern information worker uses and processes data,” Chtchelkonogov says. “We’ve built our product to respond to those needs while offering anytime, anywhere access. We listened to our partners and added key functionalities into Acumatica 4.1 that matter to our users”
Among the major upgrades included in this 4.1 release are:
- Drag-and-drop support for uploading and attaching files.
- Column and parametric filtering.
- Data entry with suggestion and auto-complete capabilities.
- Real-time connectivity with Excel.
- The ability to add and secure specific import scenarios to the menu system.
- Improved layout of reports and printed forms.
- Simplified scheduling for recurring general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable transactions.
- Expanded developer documentation.
According to Acumatica CEO Yury Larichev, the company offers flexible licensing and deployment options that include subscription, perpetual, on-premises, or hosted cloud options. “We also never charge per user. So, this unlimited user pricing helps growing businesses account for and include everyone in the company without breaking the bank.”