The ACT Ascent Channel Partner Program provides advanced tools and training.
By Colleen Frye
September 09, 2013
ACT Conferencing, a provider of integrated conferencing solutions, has launched its ACT Ascent Channel Partner Program. Within the last 10 months, the Lakewood, Colo.-based company says it has experienced a 60 percent growth in its worldwide channel partner community, which includes major telcos, video distributors, equipment and service VARs, and conferencing providers.
The new ACT Ascent Channel Partner Program features training and education on ACT’s solution set. From initial migration to end-user care, the ACT Ascent program is designed to deliver partner support at each step in the selling process. And program participants receive both quarterly and annual incentives.
Specific ACT Ascent program features include:
- Live and recorded training for each contracted ACT product
- Instant access to printed resources such as training documentation, customizable campaign documents, and more
- Brandable interfaces to fit any partner portfolio
- Best-practices tips
- Access to ACT sales and marketing support, launch funds, and market development funds
In addition, ACT Ascent program participants can access the ACT Ascent Resource Center—an automated, self-service, online portal that provides tools and best practices for launching and managing accounts. ACT Ascent Resource Center services include:
- Simplified provisioning of new customers
- Training and demonstrations
- Access to other partners in the community
- Lead generation and marketing collateral or resources
- ACT solution and technology information database
- Scheduling assistance and troubleshooting guides
- Reporting and billing tools
Learn more at ACT Conferencing.