The Nytro portfolio combines PCIe flash technology with intelligent caching and management software to achieve accelerated application performance in data centers and cloud environments.
April 02, 2012
LSI Corporation, a data center and network acceleration provider, has launched a new portfolio of application acceleration products. The Nytro portfolio combines PCIe flash technology with intelligent caching and management software to achieve accelerated application performance in data centers and cloud environments.
The new Nytro line is designed to allow data centers to contend with massive data growth and speed the ability of databases and other applications to access data and provide real-time analytics and reporting. Features include:
- Up to 30x faster database transaction performance
- Over 4GB/s sustained throughput
- Automatic intelligent read and write caching of hot data to flash storage
- Power, cooling, and physical footprint savings
- Enterprise-class flash performance and reliability from LSI SandForce flash storage processors with DuraClass technology
- Broad compatibility with existing infrastructure through use of LSI SAS and MegaRAID drivers featuring operating system and management support
The product portfolio includes LSI Nytro WarpDrive Application Acceleration Cards, LSI Nytro XD Application Acceleration, LSI Nytro MegaRAID Application Acceleration Cards, and LSI Nytro Predictor Software Tool. The line will be generally available beginning in Q2 2012. Pricing is as follows: Nytro WarpDrive cards starts at $6,600, Nytro XD starts at $9,400, and Nytro MegaRAID cards start at $1,799.
For more information, visit http://www.lsi.com/acceleration.